Public Cathedral Abyss Test
The servers are back up and with it the NEW FEATURE Cathedral Abyss as well! Happy testing!
It has been some months since we promised you the Cathedral Abyss. We have good and bad news about it!
The bad news is, that there are still a few things in the background that don’t work properly. But that doesn’t keep us from the good news, which is another public test.
The public test will start on Thursday, March 15th with a server downtime at 10:00 AM CET. As soon as the servers are back up, the Cathedral Abyss will be available for you to test until Friday, March 16th at 10:00 AM CET.
– Monsters are stronger (150% more HP, 30% more Dmg)
– Now you can progress to Layer 50
– Progress gets adjusted to the party leader (party leader must be the person with highest progress)
– Here and there a few paths have been adjusted so you don’t get stuck
– Required Player Level is 30 now
– A few backend adjustments
We are looking forward to see you in the Abyss!
To fully experience the Cathedral Abyss, every player will be sent a Cathedral Abyss Reset.
Your GoE Team